Mid-range Quadrocopters move out of the “Toy” category and become more versatile!
- Larger, sturdier construction
- Greater range
- More payload capacity
- Longer battery life – more airtime
- Better mounts for cameras, with stabilization and flexibility
- GPS built-in, with “return home if signal lost” capabilty
- More upgrades; carbon fiber skins, rotors, batteries, etc.
Many companies are developing units in this price range with features of the larger quads; as technology improves, we can expect more range, better accessories (Think infa-red cameras, lifting attachments, “follow me” functionality, etc.).
If you are graduating from the smaller drones, you will love these larger and more powerful flying machines.
I have links to several machines in this category, feel free to click on them and read the reviews and comments from the owners.
All links open in a new window utilizing our search results.